Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas and New Year's Ordering

If you'd like to place an order for Christmas, please be sure to email me your order by Wednesday, 12/18.  If you'd like an order for New Year's, please let me know by Sunday, 12/22.  Simply send me an email at catesbites@gmail.com.

Just a reminder that I have seasonal offerings for the holiday season.  Additionally, I am offering the following:

9" Chocolate Peppermint Cake: Four layers of chocolate cake filled with a decadent chocolate ganache, white chocolate peppermint cream and topped with a fluffy peppermint marshmallow frosting $40

9" Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake: Four layers of rich chocolate cake filled with chocolate ganache and salted caramel.  The cake is iced in a dark chocolate ganache frosting $40



Chocolate Peppermint Cake - $40
 
Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake - $40
 

No comments:

Post a Comment