Saturday, December 3, 2011

50th Anniversary Cookies

My brother in law's parents recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  My sister and her husband, Mark threw a big bash for them and they asked if I would bake wedding cake cookies to give out as favors.  I was more than happy to but a bit nervous since I'd never really made (decorated sugar) cookies for anyone other than friends and family.


I didn't want to feel too overwhelmed, so I decided on baking them all in one night.  Then I outlined and flooded them another night while adding the decorations over a couple of nights.  I primarily stuck with white on white but I did add gold to a few since they were for a 50th wedding anniversary.  I was pleased with how they turned out but I know I still have a way to go with my decorating!


Happy 50th Anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Norman!


No comments:

Post a Comment