Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winter Wonderland Sugar Cookies

Hi!  Long time, no blog!  I hope you all had a great Christmas.  I can't believe it's already New Year's Eve!  This was my first Christmas that I decorated sugar cookies.  While I'm still not an expert, I am happy with the results.  Practice makes perfect, right?

I decided to stay with a pink/white/blue theme for the cookies because I feel like it's wintry and it's a nice departure from the typical red/white/green combination.  In keeping with the wintry theme, I decorated snowflakes, snowmen and mittens.  I decorated stockings and trees as well because I think they're pretty standard when it comes to Christmas.  The sanding sugar really makes them pop and adds to the winter feel!  Like I said, I'm not an expert at decorating sugar cookies, but I think these came out cute and I was happy to share with my friends and family!

I'm off to do some baking for New Year's dinner.  Have a safe and happy 2012!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment