Friday, April 12, 2013

Jumbo Bakery Style Cookies


I don't know about you, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to everything cookies. Some would even call me a snob... And they wouldn't be wrong! I have been burned too many times by cookies from a bakery that look delicious, but end up tasting horrible. I like a combo of a chewy and crispy cookie and this recipe delivers on both!

The original recipe calls for all-purpose (AP) flour and two cups of chocolate chips, but this time I decided to use half whole wheat and half AP flour.  I also used a combination of butterscotch and semi-sweet chips as well as mini-marshmallows. I've also made these with a combo of peanut butter and milk chocolate chips.  That's what's so great about this recipe - The possibilities are endless.


You can certainly make these cookies "normal" sized, but I love how big these are.  People seem very impressed when they see these on a cookie tray.  This recipe has come be to my go-to recipe.  I urge you to make these soon.

For the recipe, please visit Picky Palate.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment