Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Refreshing Grapefruit Cocktail

The warm whether we've had caused me to crave a light and refreshing cocktail! I had a grapefruit and lime that needed to be used quickly. At first, I thought of a grapefruit margarita, but realized I didn't have any tequila.  I decided that gin would be the perfect choice.  I know some people detest gin, but I love it!

This is a light, crisp, and refreshing cocktail and you should go make it now!  I don't have exact measurements listed because everyone's tastes are different.  Depending on how sweet your grapefruit is, you may or may not need to add the sugar.  I also like the taste of the pineapple because it doesn't overpower the crispness of the grapefruit.  Make this now.  :)

Refreshing Grapefruit Cocktail
Serves: 1

Juice from 1 pink grapefruit
Juice from 1 lime
Splash of pineapple juice
Sprinkle of sugar
Ice

Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake until combined.  Best served over ice.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment